PPEtracker.com is Globe's Personal Protective Equipment Tracking System, a fully functional database-backed website, making it easy for you to comply with NFPA 1851, Standard on Protective Ensembles for Structural Fire Fighting and Proximity Fire Fighting. And it's all free with 24/7 access.
PPEtracker.com simply and electronically tracks all gear — helmets, jackets, pants, boots, gloves, SCBA masks — from assignment, reassignment, inspections, cleanings, repairs to eventual retirement. And with the stroke of a key, the system also provides detailed logs with password protection, and works from any computer with internet access.
PPEtracker.com is vital to your department's budget and personnel safety — and for conformance to federal/state legislation.
Please download the help guide to review all the features and functionality available to help your organization meet the requirements of NFPA 1851.
PPETracker.com Capabilities Include:
- Create and manage individual personnel profiles via “Member Roster”
- Manage cleaning and repair facilities
- Maintain all equipment inspection, cleaning, and repair logs
- Manage the company equipment assigned to each company member
- Search for specific equipment details based on serial or traceability numbers
- Import asset details if they were purchased from Globe
- Download reports
- Export data to Excel for further manipulation or to file for recordkeeping purposes
- And much more