CLASSIX® METRO™ Pants
This metro-inspired design includes a drop-shoulder design that moves the sleeve seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up. Together with a shorter front and longer back, this allows enhanced freedom of movement throughout the shoulders, arms, and back with less bulk. And the low-rise pants include a host of standard features including thermally enhanced flex liner knees and suggested options including SILIZONE® knee padding and DRAGONHIDE® reinforcements.
- INDEPENDENT STRETCH WAISTBAND for unrestricted fit and no-gap protection with liner.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- REVERSE BOOT CUT is shorter in the back to avoid premature cuff wear.
- TRIMTRAX® THREAD PROTECTION cording lasts far longer on sewn on trim than conventional stitching.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8 – 10 stitches per inch for longer service life.
Vertical Fly Closure
With hook and dee positive closure and take-up straps or optional escape belt.
Padded H-Back Ripcord Suspenders
Attach to horizontal loops so there is no metal hardware to dig in or pull out.
Thermally Enhanced Flex Liner Knees
Add mobility and a layer of thermal and moisture barrier to protect this high-compression area.
Diamond Crotch Gusset
Distributes stress in both shell and liner for durability.
- Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Liners, Reinforcements and Reflective Trim.