CLASSIX® METRO™ Jacket
This metro-inspired design includes a drop-shoulder design that moves the sleeve seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up. Together with a shorter front and longer back, this allows enhanced freedom of movement throughout the shoulders, arms, and back with less bulk. And the low-rise pants include a host of standard features including thermally enhanced flex liner knees and suggested options including SILIZONE® knee padding and DRAGONHIDE® reinforcements.
- 6" EXTENDED BACK with optional lower trim band.
- DROP SHOULDER DESIGN moves seam beyond the shoulder for improved reach and reduced coat ride up.
- LINER ACCESS OPENING for easy access between the layers.
- DOUBLE-STITCHED SEAMS with 8 — 10 stitches per inch for a longer service life.
Free-Hanging Throat Tab
Stays out of the way when not deployed.
YOCCO™ Drag Rescue Device
Is easy to deploy when you need it, out of the way when you don't.
TRIMTRAX® Thread Protection
Trim attached with cording that lasts far longer on sewn on trim than conventional stitching.
Liner Access Opening
Is oversized for easy access between the layers.
- Outer Shells, Moisture Barriers, Thermal Barriers, Reinforcements, Reflective Trim, and Lettering.